Saturday, September 25, 2010

So Let's Go For Week in Review

Since I am relaly bad at telling y'all what I plan to do, how about telling you what I did...

Monday-work, knitting, finished scarf that bears remarkable resemblance to 70's tweed curtains. But someone will love it. In fact, it got a lot of fondling at today's art show.

Tuesday-work and party for work. Took lots of pictures, watched premiere of GLEE (squeee, even though I has already seen it in FOX preview), watched people around me get drunk and funny, was reminded once again why I no longer drink ad have not for over six years.

Wednesday-knitting at a friend's house with much merriment. Group consumption of ice cream and wine (for some), in the case of one person, consumption of wine and ice cream together. Bless my friend A for unbarfing my Ball of Yarn barf, which for you uninitiated means a big tangle of yarn.

Thursday-MACHETE with friend A. A truly awesome Robert Rodriguez splatterfest. Guns, dismemberment, decapitation, and lots of hershey's syrup blood.

Friday-Dinner with friends. The restaurant was verrryyy smart to put us in a semi-private room, as we are neither quiet nor sedate, and our conversation is more appropriate to Denny's at 2am than a yuppie mexican grill at dinnertime. Then knitting with friends, which included commandeering several Big Comfy Chairs at BN. Got a lot done of my Hawaiian Sunset scarf.

Today-Worked at art show, sold a few things, then went to see Resident Evil 4: Afterlife in 3D with friend C. Great escapist action flick. Some very nice use of 3-D effects/ Suspend disbelief and enjoy. Thanks to friend K for babysitting and use of giftcard. Finished evening with long walk. Almost tired now.

Tomorrow-Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment