Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday

I love days where I feel like I really accomplished something. One of today's accomplishments? Getting Hulu+. I love Hulu, and now I have two more seasons of Chicago Hope to watch, among other things. This makes me happy. I also got a bunch of heavy duty graphics done for work, which I love doing and which look hella sharp.

And....I got to work at a local Oktoberfest event which was....uneventful. Hopefully the rest of the weekend will be busier with more rides working better, although the eight drunk guys on the carousel lugging big pottery beer steins was quite amusing. I suspect there will be many more of those tomorrow and Saturday. MANY more.

Tomorrow should be interesting. Saturday will be chaotic, and I get to sleep in Sunday, which makes me very very happy, I don't get free lunch from mom, but I gt to sleep until 11, which I consider a WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment