Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7, 2011

OMGZOIKS Mom is coming went well, although I am realizing the magnitude of what I have gotten into. Moving a one-bedroom apartment cross country is different from moving a three bedroom house you have lived in for 36 years, and your five current cats.

CSI tonight was thought provoking. Some good character development, some discussion of dominant/submissive and power exchange relationships, although JUST ONCE I would like to see some of these relationships on prime time where no one is psychotic, sleazy, or dead. I think that's why I liked the show Swingtown so much. The characters were just normal people who had interests and relationship structures outside of the mainstream, but were otherwise just trying to pay the bills and manage their families.

Meant to be creative, again failed. Made Delightfully White Trash Dinner, though. And found Angry Birds for free. Must not let it suck away my life.

Knitting convention in one week. Excitement building! And bonus, I'll get to listen to the Talladega Race on the drive home! I'll take Martin or Junior or the win, please. Harvick and Shrub can suck it.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Swingtown was one of my favorite shows ever! I still have most of the episodes on my DVR!

    ReplyDelete