Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11. 2011 part deux

So tonight was knit night (Monday night-you'll begin to notice a pattern). My Pink Bunny Hat is finished, so I wore it, because what good is having a Pink Bunny Hat if you are not going to wear it. It went swimmingly with my black and silver western shirt and dark wash blue jeans. I also worked on the hat I am knitting. Yes. A hat. Those of you who know my knitting habits know hat I am quite loyal to one yarn, one pattern, one set of needles. This is Big Progress for me. It's for a Caps for Chemo project. And I like doing it. I think I need to make more. Of course, I am doing the easy part now. I nearly gave up on the first row, and when I get towards finishing that may be my undoing, but I am going to finish this thing by Friday. Also got a new project going on the loom and hung out with A, which is always a trip. Tonight's topic: TV Shows of the past and how they might be recreated. Use your imaginations. I dare you....

No comments:

Post a Comment