Tuesday, August 23, 2011

With the Fall Comes the Crazy

Ok, so the new fall Agenda includes:

Artists Market on Saturdays 12-4p (Flying Monkey, Lowe Mill 2nd Floor, come visit me and my weaving and wirework)
Making enough stuff for said market to feed the holiday crowds
Oktoberfest (in September...I know there is a good reason for this...just have no idea what it is)
Big Spring Jam
Madison Street Festival (this is a lot of fun)
Volleyball (I can not tell you how happy I am about this)
The possible acquisition of two more Roborovski hamsters (bringing the total number of legs in the household to 40 plus however many legs two fish count as)
The arrival of La Mama (gulp...yay...gulp..yay)
Oh yes, and my day job.

Sleep is for the weak. Caffeine is for the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment