Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And the week rolls on

Monday: Got stuff accomplished at work with minimum of cussing, got to bank and post office, day was flake-free, went on a nice long walk, got a minimum of knitting done but got some good talk time with friends. Got scolded because apparently a blueberry scone is not dinner. It has bread and fruit and probably milk in it. Not made of suck. I ended the day on a happy camper note. Insomnia improving, was asleep before 1AM.

Tuesday: Got graphics to work the way I wanted them to, a whole bunch, which always makes me happy. My best days are when I get to spent the bulk of the day being creative. Sad day for a good friend, tho. Keeping V and her family in my thoughts. Watched amazing episode of GLEE, although a little too much music, and a song I love was given to totally the wrong person. Once again, Chris Colfer is an AMAZING actor. Loved Matthew Morrison (Will Shuester) also. He walked a difficult tightrope, keeping peace and legality regarding religion in a room full of teenagers in a public school. I have been there, done that and it is damn hard, especially when there is someone evil staring over your shoulder. Had one of those also. Did not get loom warped. but I guess I can do that tomorrow. I am damn tired, which is a good thing. Need to go to bed. I know I had something else pithy and intelligent to say but damned if I can remember it now. Today was again not made of suck or win, but I'd say the scales were balanced towards win.

No comments:

Post a Comment