Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week so far, and week to come....

Sunday: Off from his mom to look at house for my mom. Went to Florence, which was certifiably eh. Got to house to look at, car locked itself with my keys in it. $50 later a locksmith let me in, and just when he showed up a neighbor came over to get a flyer and told us we should have knocked on his door because he has a slim jim. F**k. Car is not supposed to lock itself. It does randomly, yet another reason I hate my car. Went to Barnes and Noble to decompress, got tea and spent some time writing on computer. J had a lousy day with mom, so day was a whole lot of suck for both of us.

Monday: Work, cool major project for week that I am very excited about. Knitting ok, stayed until almost midnight talking to T, inadvertantly scared a friend due to bizarre circumstances.

Tuesday: Weird encounter with homeless woman. Slightly surreal. Plans for evening predictably got changed. Wound up watching GLEE, going for long walk in the wind, watched lighting storm, came home and had dinner.

Wednesday: Usual Bridge Street walk, meet J for dog grooming, light house cleaning in prep for Mom.

Thursday: Kinsey Sicks! Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet at Merrimack Hall. Should be a riot, can't wait.

Friday: Mom arrives.

Saturday: Mom meets Alabama. Alabama meets Mom.

Sunday: Moms meet. I predict J and I will be mentally curled up in little balls of whimper by 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment