Saturday, October 2, 2010

Week Passing

Friday: Not made of suck. Good day overall. Got some really nice graphics done, although one critic was baffled, which is what I get for asking the opinion of someone with OCD who thinks too much. Made it to notary, post office, and courthouse offices in under an hour. Went for a long walk in the lovely lovely fall weather, has a great visit with B, went for another long stroll while I got to listen to B's half of a phone call. Stepped outside of my comfort zone on two occasions, once I got over being utterly terrified of doing so. Was pleased with the outcomes.

Today: Mad dash through small town street fair. Got some swell free stuff, did not take any candy or water from Republicans or church groups. Went to weekly Artists Market I show/work at and did ok today. Got hair cut so I no longer look like a shaggy dog in a not-so-cute way, got 15 pairs of my favorite knitting needles for $15, ate a quesadilla, my version of a grilled cheese sandwich which I eat when I can't think of anything more creative to feed myself.

Tomorrow: looking at houses for my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment