Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Inaugural Post

So, my hope and dream is that some day some right-wing nut job will find my big gay agenda and be sorely, sadly disappointed that it is filled with such mundane things as working, knitting, going to art shows, cooking, reading books, playing with my animals, hanging out with my partner and our friends, and other things that are so mind-numbingly ordinary that their poor little brains just can't deal (ok, occasionally there may be a picture of me in a yarn wig, but trust me, that's a fluke, not a scheme).

See, I'll let you in on a little secret. Either The Big Gay Mafia is not letting us little homosexuals in on all the details, or we are otherwise missing the boat. An Alabama politician recently accused gays of attacking the courts. I never got the message, and like most of my brethren, I was probably too busy trying to earn a paycheck to play pit bull at a some courthouse.

Fact of the matter is, my Big Gay Agenda is probably no different from most gay (and straight) people's....live decently, have some fun, get some sleep, try not to do bad things. I'll try to post regularly, really I will. Because really, the whole world needs to know about The Big Gay Agenda. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment