Thursday, July 8, 2010

Non-Fail Day

So, the library did not completely fail me on music today, although they were lacking in Aerosmith and KISS, which I desperately needed. The post office was reasonably fast and I got Sweet, although the 70cents for delivery confirmation was a nasty surprise. But worth it, to make sure that Neil Patrick Harris's socks and hat and scarf and Henry Rollins's hat at least get delivered. Yes, you read that right. NPH tweeted that he wanted socks (among other things) for his birthday, and our knitting group delivered three pairs, plus a hat and an Alabama scarf, not because I am a particular Bama fan, but because it was in my inventory and the package is from, well, Alabama.

Then there was the case of The Graphic That Just Would Not Cooperate Due To A Program Turning My Lovely HTML Into Spaghetti Code But Finally Submitted to My Will, followed by a trip to the gym and a chat with the only person I like who works there, who convinced me to at least come back until my paid contract runs out and offered to run interference if the meatheads there give me trouble.

Night ended with a yummy dinner of steak and baked potato. I should be knitting or crafting but I am just not feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment