Monday, July 12, 2010

Not The Best Day on Record

A good friend's father suddenly died this morning. Sort of put a damper on the day. Plus my Dear Partner was sidelined with a nasty migraine.

But this is what we have knitters for. Our Monday Night Knitting Group is full of wonderful people who make each other feel a little bit, or a whole lot, better. For these people, and our groupies, I am eternally grateful.

MC, I love you and will miss you, but I am glad you have your family to return to. Take care of each other, and we will see you on your next trip South. Remember that you have people here who adore you.

PS I got my netbook. I can now travel with a computer that is slightly lighter and smaller than my at-home brick. Tomorrow is laying out and pre-packing for trip. Sort of feel guilty about squeeing when one of my friends is hurting, but MC will understand. SQUEEEEEEEEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment