Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank You Weather Gods

Well, thanks to whoever ordered the storms that rolled through today, I did not get out to pick up my contact lenses, which makes tomorrow's lunch break a bit more hectic than I had planned. Bigger problem....I have no idea what was already planned for it.

Work task list done. Made yummy dinner. Centerpiece was sauteed squash, fresh garden squash (not from my garden...I do not have one....I am not responsible enough) that was almost sugar sweet. Dear Partner is setting up netbook. Found out hat he made for Henry Rollins was delivered...hopefully it will keep his head warm next winter. He is now the proud owner (we hope) of a hat knitted by a genuine homosexual born and raised in Alabama. Yee-haw. Not me. I don't do hats. Too much work, takes too long, and I don't get the whole needles connected by cables thingy.

Another thing on this week's agenda....fire my Fantasy Nascar Team. My standing in my fantasy league is in the toilet. I would like to climb out of the crapper sometime before the Chase begins. If you don't know what I am talking about, you can visit nascar.com. If you don't care what I am talking about, well, phhhhhhhhfffffffffffttttt.


1 comment:

  1. I challenge your fantasy team to do worse than my fantasy team! :) (doxietrek)

    ReplyDelete